Friday, June 13, 2008

WEEKEND CHALLENGE!!!!!


Quite possibly, my favourite layout to come from pagemaps in a loooong time :) Your weekend challenge is to use the following sketch (he he - I'm soo excited about my secret) to complete a layout (you're all gonna freak out - I'ts just sick it's so great!!!) Be sure to post it in the facebook gallery for everyone to see :)


I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVEN'T GUESSED IT YET!!!!!! And Nicole - not...a...word!!!!!


Chatatcha later scrappy people :)


Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm so excited!!!!


Hollee

4 comments:

canadacole said...

great sketch!

how long are you going to keep us guessing? although i must admit it was fun last night to fall asleep thinking things up...

Kim said...

Ooooooooh love that...definitely attempting this weekend!!!!

Oh...and secrets are so exciting...just like anticipating Christmas!!!!

StampinThursdays said...

Love the sketch Hollee. If I get to scrap this weekend I will definately be using this one. I really want to get scrapping..........thanks for the inspiration!

I can't wait to see what the secret is :)

Queen Mel said...

not sure if I can get to this this weekend but its a rockin' good sketch Hollee!

Can't wait to see how some people use this, make sure ya'all upload them to FaceBook.