Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Just a little Excited!

I have so much going on right now, ladies!

First off let me tell you a little something. I miss you. If you are reading this I M-I-S-S YOU!
I miss you and the way things used to be that I gave my 2weeks notice at the hospital. I need to step back and re-evaluate The Big Picture (A little Grey's Anantomy line there for ya!) I will be back at the store full time shortly!

Also, our forum and gallery is growing like a weed with lots of water and sun. We have had over 150 people sign up on the forum in 1 week.

There is so much scrapbook chatter going on that I'm in a constant state of scrapbook mojo. There is a card swap being hosted. There are challenges from the awesome design team happenning. We are getting ready to host our 1st annual Yellow Bikini Crop online. And that is just the beginning of what we are going to be offerring. IF you signed up but haven't stopped back on please do it is like being at a huge crop and never having to leave your house! If you haven't signed up my invitation to you is always there! Please stop by and chat with us.....the coffee pot is always waiting for some good talk. Don't be shy, participate :)
www.compuproscrapbooking.com/forum


The gallery is jammed pack of the most awesome layouts. In 1 week the gallery has had 217 layouts added to it! Do the Math girlies, no magazine is going to offer that for FREE :)
www.compuproscrapbooking.com/gallery

The online store is starting to get configured and should be running very, very, very shortly!
www.compuproscrapbooking.com/store

Our inventory counting is completed. Not computerized completed but counted :) :) A new order is sitting waiting to hit the shelves.

If you have been to the store lately you seeing the new layout? Looks good eh! What do you think might be happenning on that wall Rob has put new shelves on. OOOPS don't want to say to much and ruin another secret :)

As you can tell you little scrapbook store is hopping with excitement! I hope you can join in!

Happy Canada Day!

2 comments:

Dee said...

I missed YOU Nick. I can't wait to go into the store now and see your smiling face and here that bubbly laugh of yours : ) This new website has been a huge inspiration for me and has kicked my mojo into high gear. I have done more layouts in the last week than I have in a year!

Queen Mel said...

Dee I'm with you and all that you said....so very true.

Nick quit trying to give more secrets away.....you are so bad!