Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday

What a weekend! We had a FAB crop on Saturday. What a great bunch of ladies that were there. I dont get to scrap at these events but have fun none the less. It was just like old times, it seemed so long since a gang of scrappers were together.


Then yesterday, I awaited patiently for Tori to call me and give me trip updates from her drive home from Montreal. The bus had them home by 10:30PM last night yipppeee! How great to have her home safe and sound :)


Every Monday there is a new Technique of the Week posted on the foum posted by your Design Team Members - I'm going to share one this Morning that Kim Flogeras posted awhile back.



Flowers with Hearts...This is super easy...and check out the beautiful flower you will get...You need CS or PP, a heart punch (or you can make your own with the above directions) - You'll need about 5 hearts. Once you have the 5 hearts, fold each heart in half lengthwise. Using your fingers, round the top "bubbles" of the heart, so that it bubbles out from the fold (see picture)... Ink if you wish and TADA a flower. I used a prima and some glitter glue for the center of my flower...


1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

That is so neat! I'm gonna have to try it.