Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Wassup?

Well where to start!

We have recieved in too open loving arms the new Fancy Pants and Scenic Route Sonoma!
http://compuproscrapbooking.com/store/index.php?cPath=110&osCsid=975e08bf9e7f16cbc0c939c9a41c7244

Now, how about the new My Minds Eye? Well, I am happy to report that it is selling better then my wildest dreams!! BUT, then I get all worry warted and think you haven't been in or you haven't been or even you! That as much of it that has sold we still have yet to see a lot of you in for it. I guess, I better warn you now rather then later that if you think you might like to see this line before it is gone to get up here sooner rather then later. Cause, some of the papers and embellies are sold out already!!!
http://compuproscrapbooking.com/store/index.php?cPath=109

October, is creeping up on us. We have some fun things planned for October & November! Classes, Classes & Oh did I mention Classes? How about a FREE CROP? Yeah, that got your attention eh! Keep watching here, your inbox, and the forum for more details :)

Well, Off I go to pack more orders up. And to hang the gorgeous fancy pants rubons up on the wall.

No comments: