Friday, March 14, 2008

Welcome Back Challenge!!!

I've seen some great feedback on our Welcome Back challenge and I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone has come up with...to help give everyone a jump start though, I thought I'd post my take on the sketch. I finished it up last night and in the process I learned 3 things...


1. Although there is never a bad time to scrabook...It's probably best to wait until after your sick hubby is finished replacing the exploding water tank.


2. Circles are super fun!!


3. It may be lovely…but this funky pink paper has a miror image repeat in it that makes it absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to scan & stitch!! It turns out looking like Siamese twins!! LOL

As mentioned in the previous post, Make sure to have your challenge layout posted to the facebook group gallery before midnight on March 28th! On March 29th I'll send a confirmation e-mail out to everyone who participated. You can then print your e-mail and present it at the store for 40% off an item of your choice!!* (*standard fine print applies*)

No comments: