Monday, March 17, 2008

Something new...

Dontcha just Love getting something new?? I know I do!! There's just something about bringing home that bag full of treasures (weather I meant to buy that much or not) that takes me to my happy place!! How bout you?? As always, we're always looking for ways to make things better...it's been a loooooong time since we've seen much action so I'm really hoping we can kick it up a notch or twenty!! The trouble is...we can't do it without you...soooooo...I'm sending this out to all of you scrappy people in blog land...what would you like to see? Is there a funky new something or other out there tha you're just dying to get your hands on?? How about tips, tricks or technicques?? Help me help you :) Seriously...Don't make me hunt you down cuz you know I'll find you all!! Mwah-hah-hah-haaaa!! (ok - totally kidding...I just seriously need your feedback :) Cummon people - help a sistah out!!

Can't wait to hear from you :)

p.s.
If you haven't tried the welcome back challenge yet...WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? IT'S SUPER STINKING COOL YA KNOW!!! LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see step by step techniques posted on the blog (or facebook). Alot of the times I see layouts and wonder how they do them....just a thought :-)

Anonymous said...

I would like people to say what line of products they use on their layouts on facebook and maybe more month challenge packs that you can buy at the store to keep us inspired.

Hollee said...

Hey! Great ideas guys!! Let's keep going with ideas...we may be on a roll!!

Anonymous said...

It would be nice if the store was open longer hours in the evening